Depending on what type of unit you have purchased, the needs/requirements for setting and installing your unit can vary greatly. For example, a shipping container can likely be simply placed on level ground and used immediately (be sure to check local zoning and safety requirements). By contrast, setting and installing a large classroom complex can be complicated and require significant time and money.
Important things to consider:
- THE BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ARRANGING THE SET AND INSTALL OF THEIR OWN UNIT. ModuGo does not provide setting or installation services (we hope to offer this soon).
- IT IS IMPORTANT TO FIND A QUALIFIED INSTALLATION CONTRACTOR TO COMPLETE THIS WORK FOR YOU.
- Your installation contractor should be able to guide you through the process and help with the issues below.
- PLEASE CHECK YOUR LOCAL ZONING AND OTHER APPLICABLE LAWS TO DETERMINE THE NECESSARY INSTALLATION REQUIREMENTS FOR YOUR BUILDING.
- This can require grading, pouring of concrete footings, installation of tie down straps and other anchors to ensure the safety of the building.
- There are also additional things that you can do to improve the visual appearance of your unit including skirting to hide the wheels and any foundation, etc.
- YOU WILL NEED TO ACCESS THE BUILDING WHICH WILL LIKELY REQUIRE STEPS AND/OR RAMPS DEPENDING ON ITS USE AND LOCAL LAWS.
- Your installation contractor can help with this as well.