Leasing is easy with ModuGo!
I. Here is how it works:
- Seller/Lessor lists an asset for lease and decides which lease terms and prices will be available (along with any one-time fees like processing or application fees).
- Buyer/Lessee chooses their desired unit(s) from our extensive inventory and pays for the first months rent up-front through the ModuGo checkout process.
- Seller/Lessor conducts their usual lease approval process directly with the buyer and informs ModuGo whether or not the lease will be proceeding. (If the lease is not approved, all money will be refunded to the buyer less any application fees the seller may charge.)
- Assuming the lease is approved, the Buyer will make all future payments directly to the Seller.
II. Here is how to select and checkout with your lease:
- You simply need to select the "Lease/Month" toggle on the asset listing page.
2. You can then view and adjust your lease term by clicking the "view plans" link.
3. You can change the lease plan by simply clicking the plan that best fits your needs.
4. Once you have selected your lease term simply click the "LEASE" or the "ADD TO CART" button to add the asset to your shopping cart and checkout.
Questions? Let us know by contacting our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org